This is a mail ballot election. Voting will take place by mail.
DATE on which ballots will be mailed: Thursday, January 26th, 2023
DATE by which a replacement ballot must be requested from the NLRB if not received or lost: Thursday, February 2nd, 2023
DATE ballots must be received by the NLRB: Thursday, February 16th, 2023
If you do not receive a ballot or need a replacement, call the following number:
DATE ballots will be counted by the NLRB: Thursday, February 23rd, 2023
This is a Secret Ballot Election Supervised by the National Labor Relations Board
PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE– EVERY VOTE MATTERS!
This election has the potential to impact almost everything in your work life
- your future pay
- the cost and structure of your health and other insurance plans, retirement plan and other benefits you currently enjoy
- your holidays, vacation and other forms of paid and unpaid leave
- your relationships with your Faculty, Program Directors, and Chairs
- whether you will have union dues deducted from your paycheck, and how much?
- the potential for strikes